Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Things

This fun little game is floating around in the land of Blog. I've been tagged by Run With Jess.

THE RULES...

  1. Post these rules.
  2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog, FB page, or wherever you can grab their attention and inform them of their obligation to the blogosphere.
11 Random Things About Bekah:

1. I was attacked by a doberman when I was 18 months old. Our doberman to be exact. I had to have 375 stitches on my face and head. They were done by a plastic surgeon so when I was little I thought that I looked totally different than I would have otherwise. Clearly, my mom let me watch too much Days of Our Lives...
2. I love coffee and cabernet. Not together...
3. I used to own a coffee house.
4. I write novels in my spare time. I might even try to have one published some day.
5. My best friend growing up was a boy. I've always thought of him more like a brother.
6. My first job was making pizza in my parent's pizza place/bar.
7. My husband and I renewed our wedding vows in a Vegas drive-thru last year to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.
8. I have a very dark sense of humor sometimes.
9. I love snow.
10. I love action movies, especially with tough female leads like Resident Evil and Underworld.
11. I do not watch Jersey Shore because it seriously disgusts me.

Jess' Questions For Me:

  1. I know you're a runner - but have you ever watched/cheered at a race? Yes, I cheered for my husband at his first 10k!
  2. Where's your favorite place to run? Hmmm, I really love to run on Grandview Drive. Overcoming those hills is a great feeling!
  3. Would you rather be able to run fast OR far? Far, definitely far. Something about seeing how far I can go, it's exciting.
  4. Name one bad habit that you want to break: Hitting the 'snooze' button when I know I should just get it over with.
  5. If you could trade lives with anyone for just 1 day, who would it be? Whoever is dating Gerard Butler at the time.
  6. Your ideal workout would consist of.... A 5 or 6 mile run, outside on a paved trail with spectacular views, in perfect 60 degree weather and no one else around. Or, any run with a couple of good friends and fun conversation. These are good mental workouts for me, which I find I really need. :)
  7. Name 1 food item that you'd like to magically make "healthy": CAKE!!!!!
  8. What's your favorite distance to run, and why? I don't know. I always feel like at least 4 miles is a really nice distance. It's a good workout for me but doesn't take up too much time.
  9. What's the one thing about running that you DON'T like? Pain! Foot pain, hip pain, shin pain...
  10. What's your favorite cross-training exercise? Biking or yoga.
  11. What sports did you play in high school? Um, P.E.? :)
11 Questions:

1. What is your favorite song to run to?
2. If you could run anywhere in the world, where would you run?
3. What is your favorite thing to eat?
4. What is the longest distance you've ever ran?
5. If you could meet any one person, who would it be?
6. Boxers or Briefs?
7. Do you prefer to run with a group or solo?
8. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Yes, you have to answer this one...
9. What is the coolest thing you've ever done?
10. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
11. Do you have any Grey Poupon?

I'm tagging:

Any readers who would like to leave their answers in the comment along with:

Danyelle - Sexy Mother Runner
and


No comments:

Post a Comment