Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: Meet Jana!

We are so happy for Jana! She has lost 75 pounds!
Read below how she did it!



In 2012 I started Zumba, C25K and Crossfit. Plus, I started Clean eating. I went from 245 lbs., size 22 and now I'm 175 lbs. size 16. I ran my first 5K in September as well as the Muddy Patriot course and a turkey trot 5K with my husband and 6 year old daughter. I'm healthier and happier, but I  am still working on a positive body image.

Jana


Leave Jana a message and tell her how awesome she is doing! We all struggle with positive self-image. The media feeds us an unrealistice ideal body type constantly. It is time to be positive and happy for what our body can achieve and not an ideal image! So proud of you, Jana! Keep up the healthy lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME JOB! I've been maintaining for a 175lbs. weight loss for the past year and a half. It's a process, but totally worth it!

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete