Thursday, May 31, 2012

Winner of the 30 Day Fitness Challenge! Plus...

Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
30 Day Fitness Challenge!!! 
We loved hearing what everyone was doing plus the extra motivation kept us moving as well! 

The final winner of the 30 Day Fitness Challenge is....

Jane Everson Mueller

Congratulations!!! 

You win a Sexy Mother Runner prize pack which includes an assortment of energy gels and a Sexy Mother Runner bumper magnet!


Are you ready for the next Sexy Mother Runner challenge? 
We challenge you to:

*TEN DAYS OF BURPEES!!

That's right, burpees. Starting tomorrow, June 1st, we want you to do as many burpees as you can each day for ten days. Set your own personal goals. My goal is to do 100 burpees every day of the 10 days. You can do any style/variation of burpee you like. I do the traditional 'squat thrust' style.

Be sure to visit us on Facebook and tell us how many burpees you do each day!

Peace, Love, Happiness!
~Bekah



*As always, please consult your Dr. before starting any exercise activity! Be smart, safe, and then sexy! 
 ~Sexy Mother Runner

2 comments:

  1. I did one today for practice, including the push up. Yeah me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job, Elaine! I am awful at push-ups so I leave that part out! I should obviously be leaving it in though... :)

      Delete