Thursday, March 1, 2012

Celebrate National Nutrition Month By Learning How To Juice!

Happy National Nutrition Month!

March is National Nutrition Month! Today is March 1st and I'm on Day 5 of my 7 Day Juice Fast. I feel really good. My energy level is way up and I don't feel hungry. I'm a little shocked every time I say that but it's true! My only complaint so far is that I am getting tired of juice. It's just like when you eat too much of the same thing, no matter how much you normally love it, it gets old. (Except chocolate and cake) The juice still tastes good but I don't look forward to it so much. Only two more days though and then I get to enjoy a nice dinner out on Saturday night to celebrate Fred and Danyelle's birthdays! Whoo-hooo for solid food!! (And birthday cake!)

Norman W. Walker invented the Norwalk Juicer. He believed very strongly in the health benefits of juicing. He also lived to be 99 years old.

I can truthfully say that I am never conscious of my age. Since I reached maturity, I have never been aware of being any older, and I can say, without equivocation or mental reservation, that I feel more alive, alert, and full of enthusiasm today than I did when I was 30 years old. I still feel my best years are ahead of me. I never think of birthdays, nor do I celebrate them. Today I can truthfully say that I am enjoying vibrant health, I don't mind telling people how old I am: I AM AGELESS!"

— Norman W. Walker



In honor of National Nutrition Month, I decided to really share my juicing journey with you. Below is a video of what I juiced this morning. Enjoy!



I hope you find this to be helpful!

Have you done or considered doing a Juice Fast?
What do you think about juicing?
Let us know if you have a favorite juice recipe you would like to share!

Today is Danyelle's birthday!!! Feel free to leave her a Happy Birthday message here or on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment