Monday, February 13, 2012

Tell `em what you really want for Valentine’s Day!


Tell `em what you really want for Valentine’s Day!


I want chocolate! No chocolate. A sweet card? Nope. Flowers? Guess again!


No what I really want for Valentine’s Day is to come home from a long run and see this:


Or this...


It is amazing how much you start to look like this:


And this:


When you put one of these in your hands!
You may get the "Scooby Doo Ending" you have always dreamed about!


If you don't have time to do any of this, I would settle for this!
and this:
or even this:



 Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope I made you giggle today!
To my wonderful husband, I hope you laugh as much when
reading this as I did when creating it!
Happy Valentine's Day, honey! 

Love~ 
Danyelle

2 comments:

  1. My husband ended up buying me the Nike outfit! What a great Valentine's Day present! Woo Hoo! Plus, Bekah walked into a spotless house yesterday! Way to go husbands! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Dany…made me laugh! You guys have done an awesome job with the blog. To my beautiful and amazing wife, I’m truly honored to share this life with you and our incredible kids. I hope you realize how happy and fulfilled you make us. Thank you for all you do for all of us every day. You’ve inspired me and many others in your quest for a better health and fitness lifestyle. I’m intrigued by your passion and energy, and I’m very much looking forward to being your biggest fan as we watch you cross the finish line at the Chicago Marathon; we are so proud of you. Also, I can’t wait to join my wife and best friend in the mud pits of the Spartan Race this fall. I established the Sexy Mother Runner Team for all of us so we can represent while we’re having fun playing in the woods. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart! I love you.

    ReplyDelete