Thursday, March 14, 2013

Simple Salad Recipe

I'm not usually a big fan of eating salad. I go through phases where I will crave salad every day for a week and then not eat it again for 3 months. Today I was back on the 'salad is the best thing ever' train. I do not like to cook a lot which makes eating 'raw' a dream come true for me. It's also one reason that salad is more appealing at times. Lunch time rolled around today and after unsuccessfully talking Fred into making a salad (he likes to cook and is really good at it) I went off to the kitchen to try to recreate one of the simple salads that he often makes. End result was quite yummy and this particular salad was very simple to make.

Ingredients:

Baby Spinach
Romaine
Avocado, sliced
Pine Nuts

I did not measure anything out but made plenty for Fred and I to share.

Dressing:
1 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbls Balsamic Vinegar

Top with sea salt & fresh ground pepper. Enjoy!

Peace, Love, Happiness!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment