Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year, New You, What to do?

As the hub bub of a New Year is buzzing around it brings me to the question of what to do? Everywhere you look the talk of Christmas has subsided and the focus is on the New Year and more specifically, "New Year, New You!" Of course, that brings the question of "What to do?"

Last year I before I had even received my Midnight Kiss (This is a joke, because I can't even remember the last time I actually made it to a CST Midnight New Year!) I knew my 2012 goals. I wanted to complete a triathlon and a marathon, The Chicago Marathon! Although, both were some of the most amazing experiences of my life I can't help but think about less serious races and just dedicate "2013 as the year of FUN!"

So there it is, "2013...The Year of Fun"! Here is my list of what looks fun to me...


Fun List!*

One of the many amazing pics from an Electric Run!
The Electric Run (Top of my list!)



Foam Fest 



The Color Run



Tremont Triathlon 
(Would love to do it again. It was super-fun!)



Warrior Dash




The most important race that I will be a part of is watching my friends complete the River City Marathon on May 19, 2013. For many of them this will be their very first marathon. It is so exciting! The best part is that it is right in our hometown. We are so lucky! I can't wait to train and cheer them on that day!

As I close this post today I ask you "What are your 2013 goals? "What is on your 2013 fun list?"

Until Next Time...Happy Running!

~Danyelle

*Click on any race to be directed to it's site.


2 comments:

  1. Do a Triathlon! Get back into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting my goals this week but my big goal is to run 1000 miles in 2013!

    ReplyDelete