Monday, November 5, 2012

What can you do with 4 weeks?!

The answer is a lot! I have a friend who absolutely has inspired me with what she accomplished in 4 weeks. My friend Steph started eating clean, exercising, and in 4 weeks she lost almost 10 lbs. and 14 in! I am so proud of her dedication and hard work!

Why do I tell you this? Because, you have 4 weeks left of the Sexy Mother Runner Weight Loss Challenge. Yes, I am talking to YOU and YOU and YOU. I don't care if you have not done anything at this point or even gained weight. This is not the time to give up. In fact, it is the time to jump in. It is time to do it for you! Not anyone else, but you. So stop looking in the mirror and wishing, stop going to the fridge for comfort, and stop looking at someone else and comparing. It is time to get your booty into action and make good choices! It will take work. It will take dedication. It will be worth it! I want reports on Friday that say I had a loss. There are prizes to win and weight to lose! So, get busy!


Yes, I just "Jillianed" you!

Happy Losing!

Danyelle
AKA-Sexy Mother Runner Jillian! :)




1 comment: