1. Best run ever: Wow, that's kind of tough. My first half marathon in May was probably the best because it was a first and I genuinely loved and enjoyed every minute of that race. As far as a just a run and not a race, I would have to say the 10 mile trail run I recently did during the remnants of Hurricane Isaac. It was an adventure. :)
2. 3 words that describe my running: Happy, strong, and freeing.
3. My go to running outfit is: My Moving Comfort skirt and my sleeveless Sexy Mother Runner shirt.
4.Quirky habit I have while running: I have to end on an exact distance like 4.0 or 4.5 but it can't be 4.2 or 4.63 and I can't wear any jewelry except earrings.
5. Morning, midday, or evening: Midday is my favorite but morning is what I usually have to do to fit it in.
6. I won't run outside when it's: Dark AND Storming, dark and light rain is okay but no storms.
7. Worst injury and how I got over it: So far I've been very fortunate, just a few kinks here and there. I foam roll and stretch A LOT.
8. I felt most like a badass mother runner when: When I ran a timed mile for the first time in over a year and it was 2 minutes faster than my usual pace.
9. My next race is: September 29th, the We Care Twin Cities Half Marathon.
10. Potential running goal for 2013: To just have fun! I'm planning to run a few more half marathons, along with some really fun races like a Warrior Dash, Run For Your Lives, and The Color Run.
I'm tagging 3 other bloggers:
Be sure to check them out!
Now I have a question for all of you!
What is your favorite thing about running?
Peace, love, happiness!