I chose a size Medium HipS-sister, which is equivalent to a size 8-10 in women's jeans. When I slipped it on I liked how firm it felt and how flattering it was. I took a selfie to show you what it looked like.
The real test for me was to load it with my running must-haves and hit the pavement. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical that this new contraption would stay put once I got up to cruising altitude.
I loaded my HipS-sister with my keys in the back pocket and my iPhone in the front loading pocket. As I started running I noticed the pressure of my keys, but mind you I have 8 keys on my ring and a picture holder. My keys weren't flopping around, but I felt them. I do not think there is any way that I wouldn't feel my key ring with the amount of keys I have though. Next, I payed special attention to my iPhone that was in the front loading, non-zippered pocket. I was astonished, no flopping!
Now it was time to get up to cruising altitude and give my HipS-sister the real test! As I increased speed and added miles what I noticed was that I forgot about my HipS-sister, which means I wasn't feeling it any longer. I had grown accustomed to it. It was staying put and my items were, too! On that run I did 4.75 miles at a 10 minute pace. I think I gave it a true test.
What I loved about my SportS-sister HipS-sister:
1. I loved that it stayed put and didn't ride up. Honestly, this was a big concern for me.
2. I love that it has room for all of the essentials for running, but also for living. I can see me using this for shopping and while doing my "life" chores when I do not want my phone an inch away from me while my kids are in school. I typically use my Tune Band for running, but it is not very stylish. I see friends laugh when I am wearing it while not running. Now I will use my stylish HipS-sister to fulfill that needed hands-free role.
3. HipS-sister is stylish! Even the black one I have is super-cute. Plus, if you go to their site here (HipS-sister www.hipssister.com) you can choose a variety of HipS-sisters! I really like the bling style!
4. HipS-sister is flattering! Okay, most of us that have had children have this beautiful accessory that came with our children as soon as the nurse gave us a mountain of paperwork to sign called a "shelf". You know that beautiful part of skin on your stomach that is right above your pubic bone, layered with stretch marks that no matter how much weight you lose or crunches you complete will never tighten unless you visit Doc Make-Me-Perfect for $10K!?? Ladies, you know what I am talking about?! Well, you're not alone! The HipS-sister is a great accessory to help hide that extra gift from your kids for around $30 and no anesthesia. Bonus! Now if they come up with something for the flap-jack, pancake, waist boobs from nursing....
5. I love the variety of styles of HipS-sisters! There is a Left Coast Sister, Park City Sister, Vegas Sister, Global Sister, Bling Sister, SportS Sister, SwimS Sister, and Sisters for a Cause. If you want to view the collection click here.
6. The best thing about HipS-sister, Sisters for a Cause!
One cause dear to us is our "Military Community". At hipS-sister we believe that this is a "National Community". Our Military "Sisters" are Active Duty, Veterans, Spouses, Parents, etc serving within our national community. We honor these "Sisters" and our Military Service Members by donating $10 for each Camo Print hipS-sister to Military Outreach programs. Our Military Lifestyle Expert connects our Military "Sisters" & non-profit charities with support. We appreciate our sister-hood due to the sacrifices of our Service Members and their families. Thank you for purchasing the "Sister-For-A-Cause Camo Print" hipS-sister and supporting our National Community.